Monday, July 31, 2017

Gin Gins - Thanks from the U.K.

Ever heard of Gin Gins?
If you haven't tried these yet, they are pure little chewy ginger candies that function as a nice treat and a stomach soother! Ginger calms inflammation, so I always reach for these when I have stomach trouble. 





I have taken them on airplanes to help with the pressure change in the cabin, I keep a box in my backpack when I am traveling to and from class, and I always keep stocked up in my house.

I also just love them, so I eat them pretty much all of the time.

I storied about them to let my followers know how much I love them and how much I rely on them when I do have stomach aches. To my surprise, The Ginger People contacted me and asked if they could regram my video to all of their social media accounts...and I said yes! 




I have been in contact with their coordinator in the U.K., and as a thank you they have sent me a variety of their Gin Gins!! I tried the hot coffee gin gin, spicy apple gin gin, double-strength gin gin and the original.

I am humbled by their graciousness and outreach to me @JoggingwithJewelz! 

The next time you are looking for something different, grab a box of Gin Gins. I normally get mine from Whole Foods or Nino Salvaggio's.  

Thanks for 'Jogging with Me!' 

Until next time, -J 

UPDATE: The Ginger People have contacted me once more after seeing this recent blog post and @JoggingwithJewelz Insta update! We will be collaborating together on a certain project/team-up... I am so majorly excited! My newest article will have all the details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment