Saturday, May 20, 2017

MiAMi EATS!

If you're ever planning on taking a trip to exciting, vibrant and sunny city of Miami, FL - this guide will serve you well for finding healthy and tropical eats! 



First up, COCONUT WATER OUT OF A COCONUT! I have been wanting to try this ever since I made friends with people from Brazil at my university a few years ago. I got to drink pure coconut water right on the ocean at Fontainebleu, an incredible resort right in Miami Beach.



Next, South Beach is a young and buzzing place to hit up if you're looking for some tourist shops, (plus DASH by the Kardashian's), spunky bars on Ocean Drive (think The Clevelander or Mangoes), or especially ethnic Cuban food! I recommend eating at Lario's on The Beach, a completely Cuban restaurant that catered to my allergy-needs. 






I have here grilled grouper with avocado and fresh salad toppings. So delicious! Their Cuban espresso was also rich and velvety- so good! 

Now... UNDER THE MANGO TREE serving up DRAGONFRUIT and AÇAI BOWLS! Yummmmmm! These have sliced banana, coconut shavings, and organic soy-free granola. Completely vegan, completely nutritious, completely AMAZING! (A food-blogging friend of mine actually recommended this place, since he grew up around the area!) 




Here is some Mahi Mahi from Pelican's, also on Ocean Drive. Don't forget try a Jumbo-Marg, while you're at it!





At the little shop in the chateau of our resort/hotel, here we have black coffee and a favorite brand of mine, Theo Chocolate: a spicy chili pepper/choco duo (vegan, df/sf/gf).


I hope this guide will serve you well for finding the best Miami eats on your next trip to this great Floridian city. All the places I visited were extremely helpful when it came to catering to my allergies. 


That's all for now. Thanks for "Jogging with Me"! 






No comments:

Post a Comment