Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Girliest Vegan Cupcakes

Yes, these ARE the girliest vegan cupcakes! 



Making the most girly and fun vegan cupcakes is actually simpler than you may think! I made these cupcakes from scratch, but here is all you need to know when using a box mix. 

1. Choose your favorite healthy box mix that excludes additives like milk and soy
2. Replace the milk with nut-milk
3. Replace the butter with coconut oil
4. Replace the egg with flax 

The icing is a vanilla and chocolate swirl, with pretty pink sprinkles an a pink pearl on top. 

The icing can be homemade, or you can find a dairy-free/soy-free/vegan icing from the grocery store, as there are a good amount on the market to choose from.





Voilá! You're on your way. My dad is the pickiest eater I know and trust me, you won't even know they're dairy-free! 



I made these for a friends going-away party!


Thanks for "Jogging with Me"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment